Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lastest news...

Croclix and world-clix is being attacked DDOS. CWC network is being attacked by DDOS. I don't know they can rise again or nt. But, you must watch out.
But, I think they will back, but I don't know what time. So, The ten PTC that I have choose will remake. Or, you can change world-clix with other PTC that have same PPC and other specification.
Buxp.info that we cannot acces for long time, now we can acces again. I think Buxp.info can be thrust. They have good operator. My friend also have get cash out from buxp.info.
Clickin.me can be thrusted. They have pay my friend four times. We can use this in top ten PTC.
B-U-X.net still died.
10bux.net still died.
xclix.net still dead.
Buxdotcom return. After hacked by some group from arab, this PTC can rise again. Congratulation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can comment here, but don't try to advertising here...